Like many others in the tech industry this year, I received news this morning that my contract is ending at the end of December. So, I’m back on the hunt for a Principal- or Director-level role in people and business management, product/program management, customer experience analysis and optimization, or communications.
I’ve been in tech for…well, a while, and offer a wealth of skills and experiences in the following:
- People manager from executives to front line
- Startup and Fortune 100 business operations experience
- Product management for entertainment mobile apps/web with a 300M+ MAU
- Website customer experience management and optimization for 75M+ page properties
- Reactive and proactive communications (plus I’m a published author)
- Datacenter operations, developer documentation support, project management, etc.
I get stuff done!
If any of y’all out there have any job leads for anything in the zone, I’d be most appreciative, thank you!
My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilbo/
Sorry to hear about the contract ending Heather but I can’t see you being without work for long, with those skills. I’d been out and kind of looking for a few months myself but just started up again this week. Love the Lionel Richie thingy, that’s brilliant! Hope you’re well! Bill
Thanks, Bill. Good luck to you on your hunt! Someone hung that up Lionel flyer up in a lunchroom over a decade ago and taking a picture of it continues to pay dividends. 🙂 I’m well and hope you are yours are as well.