Like many others in the tech industry this year, I received news this morning that my contract is ending at the end of December. So, I’m back on the hunt for a Principal- or Director-level role in people and business management, product/program management, customer experience analysis and optimization, or communications.
I’ve been in tech for…well, a while, and offer a wealth of skills and experiences in the following:
- People manager from executives to front line
- Startup and Fortune 100 business operations experience
- Product management for entertainment mobile apps/web with a 300M+ MAU
- Website customer experience management and optimization for 75M+ page properties
- Reactive and proactive communications (plus I’m a published author)
- Datacenter operations, developer documentation support, project management, etc.
I get stuff done!
If any of y’all out there have any job leads for anything in the zone, I’d be most appreciative, thank you!
My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kilbo/